Women Mojaris are traditional footwear. For example, for a vibrant silk saree, you cannot wear Stilettos. Or imagine, for a small saree you can not wear formal shoes. You can shop women mojaris as it is the best choice for your feet that will go with your traditional look and also at different functions like weddings.
Pair up your colorful Magenta Lehenga with an equally vibrant Rajasthani printed Mojari. Wear the best Woman Mojaris with antique gold that is richly embroidered to complement your entire look. There are many women Mojaris options available in the market today.
The traditional craftsmanship of Women Mojari shoes is mostly done from regions like Lucknow and Rajasthan. The material used may be jute, cotton, or leather. The front top part of the shoe is closed with a slight curl on top, which is known as a ‘noak’.
The design may be geometric or of flower motifs. Women Mojaris are affluent in embroidery adorned with pearl and zari work. The zari may be in gold or silver and mirror work. Women Mojari shoes need care and upkeep to be worn for longer shelf life. Though these shoes can be used in all weather conditions, gently cleaning them off all the dirt and grime after every use goes a long way in its maintenance. Store the shoes in a muslin cloth drawstring shoe bag. Always keep leather items in the open air to dry them out and avoid the leather from retaining moisture and getting moist or accumulating a white fungus on it. It is essential to remove any moisture or sweat from the Mojari as soon as possible with a tissue towel; however, avoid using the direct sun or high heat.
The different types of Mojaris that are trending nowadays are –
- Pearl Mojari – The front top of the shoe woman mojari is embellished with pearls and is great to pair with white or golden clothes.
- Flower Motif Embroidered Woman Mojaris – It is made with the beautiful vibrant color thread that goes well with any traditional outfit.
- Rajasthani Prints Mojaris – They are multiple colored and embroidered designs therefore you can pair them with any outfit.
- Batik Print Women Mojaris – They are mostly worn on Gujarati saree or for lehenga worn during Dandiya Raas. A batik print mojaris are in trend and it also suits best along with the Bengali sarees.
- Floral Print Mojari – They are easy to maintain since it does not have any embroidery, but the top fabric has a lovely colorful floral print that gives a feminine look.
- Embroidered Mojari with Rich Zari Work – Embroidered mojari with rich zari work in golden thread and magenta or pink color looks so stunning and can add class to a plain Jane look.
- Bridal Mojari – Bridal mojaris done in rich gold or silver zari work are a must for that special occasion.
- Mirror embellished Mojari – The authentic Rajasthani look with mirror work is the best of the traditional Mojari one can have