I am really grateful and honored by the love and support I am getting from my fellow bloggers. My fellow blogger and friend Irene nominated me yesterday for the “The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award”
Thanks Irene for the sharing of such immense love to me and giving me this opportunity as well to spread it across many lives with further nominations. It feels good to get some love. I am more happy because its my birthday tomorrow and this award is no less than a birthday gift for me.
Irene has a wonderful blog to her credit and I encourage my readers to visit her blog!
~~~~~~The Rules ~~~~~~
- Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer ten questions.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
- Your favourite colour …. Blue
- Your favourite animal … Persian Cat
- Your favourite non-alcoholic drink …. I anyway don’t drink, so I enjoy juices, soft drinks or diet cokes!
- Facebook or Twitter – I have linked it!
- Your favourite pattern ….. stripes
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving
- Your favourite number … 9
- Your favourite day of the week … Friday
- Your favourite flower …. Rose
- What is your passion? ….. Writing
The most important task is to nominate bloggers for this award!
Following are my nominees—–
Thanks again Irene and spread the love girls:)