Appreciation and gratitude are the biggest sources of getting our efforts paid off! ‘aka The Versatile’ has grown and I’m glad to have received a few beautiful awards, testimonials, features and many more through my perserverance in the blogging field! Blogging is a wonderful art and I am glad to be a part of it! Blogging is a great escape. Words and thoughts when find a haven, they only prosper and spread happiness. This page showcases my achievements, honor, awards, blog features, guest blog posts and contest wins. I hope they inspire you! 🙂
It is always a great news for a poet to be recognized and to know the fact that our work is read by like-minded writers. I am thrilled to realize that I am an internationally known poet and my poetry is published in amazing poetry magazines- emagazines and print magazines.
I am published in the below Magazines:
- Paper Book Collective – 5
- Muse India
- Blue Monday Review, Issue 3
- Paper Book Collective, Issue 6
- Paper Book Collective, Issue 7
- Writers’ Ezine, November Issue
- Top Hat Raven, Issue 2
- Writers’ Ezine Special Anniversary Issue
- Writers’ Ezine Final Issue
- Pennine Ink Magazine, Issue 37
I am blessed and elated to be interviewed by some amazing blogs on Poetry! Read them here-
Writing for contests is amazing. Different and unique topics are challenging and makes us more creative. I have participated in a few national level blogging contests and have won the below-
- Won 1st place in the TATA Literature Live! 2015 Contest
- My post, ‘Sugar Free China Grass Pudding with Nuts’ was among the top 3 entries in the #SugarFreeDessertChallenge
- My post, ‘Sage of immortal words’ won the Prompt of the Month (January) by Writers’ Ezine
- My post, ‘A new world’ won the #IndiaTodayConclave2015 by Blogadda
- My post, ‘Men, its time to #ShareTheLoad’ won the Ariel Activity by Blogadda
- My post, “I #ChooseToStart a Village Education Journey with the all new Moto E” won the #ChooseToStart contest by Moto E!
- My post, “#Stress-Free Mom with Aromatherapy Oil Hair Massage” won the #StressFreeMom contest by Parachute!
- My post, “Adopt a greener lifestyle, for #EarthIsCalling” won the contest by IB!
- My post, “#WillOfSteel Stories” won the contest by JSW!
- Won a paper back edition of #brutal for best entry in the “One Word Picture” contest!
- Won myself a BlogMint Selfie Stick for being among the 10 winners of #BlogMinter Campaign.
- Won the #BloggerInspiration Twitter Contest, by BlogMint
- Won a Rs. 1000 voucher in the #SmellyToSmiley Contest by Blogadda
- My post, “Of people #madeofgreatscars” won the TATA #madeofgreat contest by IB.
- My comment on “On One Old Friend” won the best comment in the TATA #madeofgreat contest by IB.
- My post, “TATASky Transfer Entertainment within my pocket” was a runner-up in the TATASky Transfer contest by IB
- My post, “TinyOwl Food Diaries” won the Food Tales with TinyOwl contest by IB.
- My post, “5 quotes to describe my #talesOf2015” won the #TalesOf2015 contest by BlogAdda.
- My post, “#CelebratedBlogging with #WIN15” won the #CelebrateBlogging contest by BlogAdda.
- My post, “Kids defining #MaxFreshMove” won the #MaxFreshMove Phase 3 Contest by BlogAdda.
I have written for national level blogging prompt challenges and won to my credit some awesome badges.
BlogAdda WOW Post for-
- My post, “20 ways to avoid using the word ‘very'” featured on The Woven Tale Press
- Among the top 15 Creative Bloggers in India, 2015 (Survey conducted by Baggout)
Best blog posts? Nice to hear that, right? Well, my blog posts were selected as the best posts at the national level by an online blogging platform.