Wishing you all a wonderful weekend ahead & stay blessed 🙂
Well, my friend Afsheen Anjum nominated me for the “Inner Peace Award” last week. I didn’t had much time to post this nomination due to work, but anyway, here I am with the award!
I really thank Afsheen for being so kind to bless me with this award & finding an inner peace within the various posts of Paint the world. Visit Afsheen Anjum’s Blog!
The rules of award are:
- Display the logo on a post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to his/her site.
- State seven things about you.
- Nominate fourteen other bloggers & inform them via a comment on their blog.
7 things about me:
- I’m a Web Designer & WordPress Multi-site Admin
- I love talking a lot
- I love cats
- An Optimist
- Love to search amazing wordpress themes or tweak them
- Love Nature
- Love my family
Well, my 14 nominations for the award:
- Well, there are more 3 nominees whom I informed about the award but closed the tabs, so I missed their links. Anyway, they’ll know 😉
Well, guys have fun & spread the love ❤
4 thoughts on “I’m at peace!”
Reblogged this on Totally Inspired Mind… and commented:
Thank you Amreen for nominating me for The Inner Peace Award. I really appreciate that and need it now because I broke my left ring finger last night after a bad breakthrough seizure from undue stress, harrasment from two people and lack of sleep. I just got a new splint on it tonight at the Huntington Beach Hospital and it feels much better after doing so. I hope in six weeks my left hand will move as good as my right and I will be back to playing the piano and typing my 80 w.p.m. This is going to be a lesson in patience and adapting and my one hand has to do the work of two.
Paulette Le Pore Motzko
Congrats and thank you for the nomination! 🙂
Thanks & Welcome 🙂
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing
around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!