Starting small doesn’t mean thinking small
When you have such a thinking, you know you would excel. I always believe that every single, small idea and invention can take us places. A few months back, when I started to hand letter and doodle, it was just a hobby, but with growing appreciation and liking, I got opportunities. That moment I realized that growing my hobby into a small business could be a great idea. But, then how to go with it? Whom to address? Where to begin?
Well, hold on! I did get an answer- ezebee.com, which is a free online marketplace catering to the needs of small businesses and entrepreneurs. One can create their own online shop and connect with like-minded individuals and network, while growing their business and promoting it to the right people. It is like creating your online business presence and building your brand identity and status. Best part being, all this is completely free! Yes, you heard it right.
What’s appealing in ezebee?
- Free Website: within 5 minutes to feature your products, services, events, blog and more
- Free Online Shop: hassle-free creation within a few clicks. No commission. No fees.
- Sell on Facebook or blog pages with ezebee widgets: sell your products on your existing pages and blog with ezebee widgets
- Our own business profile & network: Stand out in the crowd by having your very own online presence and link with the right people and brands.
Alright! So who can create their online profile on ezebee?
- Companies and brands: to showcase their products and projects to local and international communities
- Freelancers: to offer services to national and international creatives
- Individuals: to sell second-hand items in the classifieds section
That’s exciting! So what can we sell?
- Products: sell products ranging from furniture, artwork to anything else you feel like
- Services: provide your best services- web designing, graphics to hand-made work
- Rentals: offer your bicycle to apartment on rent, just anything!
Wait… it’s not over yet! Other Perks
- Online classifieds’ section for selling second-hand products
- A lively community to connect with and grow your identity
- Listing of all the members at one place to enhance networking opportunities
- Enables access to business around the world
- A fair global economy
- Access to goods and services in times of financial crisis
Amazingly convincing, isn’t it? Then, why not at least give it a try? Because we never know until we try, right? Head over to ezebee.com and start making money online.