Who can deny a protein rich chocolaty dessert?
But how can a dessert be protein-rich?
Desserts are oh-so-sweet and sugary!
Does that mean that I can hog on and on and on?
Yes, you heard it right! I have a quick and simple dessert recipe which is not only sweet and savoring to the core, but also healthy and yes, you can keep eating it to your heart’s content.
This time, the foodie in me is experimenting with RiteBite Max Protein Choco Fudge protein bar and incorporating the same in Banana Custard Pudding. This delicacy is satisfying to your sweet tooth and also full of nutrition.
Why RiteBite Max Protein Choco Fudge Bars?
- rich in protein
- rich in cocoa
- dominating nutty flavor
- perfect choice for chocolate lovers
- balanced with nutrient benefits
Recipe Name: Banana Custard Pudding with RiteBite Max Protein Choco Fudge bar
- Milk: 500 ml
- Sugar: As per liking
- Custard Powder: Half a cup
- Milk solids (Mawa/Khoya): 50 gm
- One clove of crushed cardamom
- RiteBite Max Protein Choco Fudge Bar: 1
Method of Preparation:
- Mix custard powder in a cup with water and add this mixture in milk.
- Add sugar, milk solids and a clove of crushed cardamom to it.
- Boil this mixture till it becomes thick.
- Bring it to cool.
- Transfer the custard to bowls and add sliced pieces of banana in it.
- Smash the RiteBite Max Protein Choco Fudge Bar in a different plate or bowl.
- Use it as a garnish on the Banana Custard Pudding or one can also add it to the custard pudding as a part of it, just like Bananas. One can also better the recipe with other fruit slices like strawberries, pomegranates or mangoes.
I hope you enjoyed reading the recipe and also plan to make it once. Do share your experiences with me in the comment section .