June 5th is celebrated every year as World Environment day and I take this event as an opportunity to commence my “#The100DeedsOfChangeDrive”
A popular proverb goes as “Charity begins at home” and I agree with it and feel that if you wish to start anything good and want to bring about a change, you must begin it with yourself. It is not necessary to indulge in bigger activities, but even small and minute change can only signal a vast difference, because it is with these small steps, that we bring a big change and in fact, a strong one.
As I said, every week, I may post one thing, which I imbibed in me and in some way, brought about a change.
This week, on the occasion of World Environment Day, I-
- planted a new sapling in my balcony
- pledged to use as much less electricity I can, while at home
- created a few hand lettering posters and shared them with my family and friends, to spread the message of going green.
I feel great on bringing this initiative into action and wish to know what you did on the occasion of this beautiful day!
- I plan to accept a few volunteers for this initiative, who will be members of the #The100DeedsOfChangeDrive and help in spreading the message of this activity, so many of them connect with us and make this activity, a successful one!
- As mentioned earlier, there will be members & guest writers for this activity, where, members will help in spreading the message and try to get as many guest writers & photographers for this initiative.
- Members will be assigned a badge to showcase their alliance to this initiative.
- Guest writers will be published on my site, every week and will be assigned a badge for the same.
- When 100 deeds are done, an e-book of the initiative will be published and shared with the world!
For people, who wish to be a member, please contact me by filling in the below form:
For people, who wish to guest post for this column, can mail me with your Deed of Change (Click photos if necessary) and mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line – “Guest Post for #The100DeedsOfChangeDrive”
I will keep everyone updated about the badges and the design of this column soon!
I wish to see a good response for this! 🙂