When we hear that word or think of it, we readily run for having something junk or fast foods, without knowing the harm it does to our body. But I have a healthier alternative with me. As you must be knowing that I love sharing innovative and creative food recipes with you all, so that you enjoy a healthy food which is of great delight.
This time, I am going to share about making a home-made Masala bhel, incorporating RiteBite Max Protein Chips. We all enjoy having Masala bhel from those stalls or road-side bhelwalas, but this Masala bhel is not only tasty and relishing, but also protein-rich, thanks to the protein chips. And if you must be aware of, these chips are not fried or baked, but hot-air puffed. So, there is zero chance of you getting health-conscious. Let’s get started!
Recipe: Masala Bhel with RiteBite Max Protein Chips
- Puffed Rice: 100 gm
- Roasted Groundnuts: As per liking
- Roasted Gram (chana): As per liking
- Fried Masala Dal: As per liking
- Finely chopped cucumber, carrots and tomatoes: 2-3
- Bhel Masala (Salt, finely chopped green chillis and chat masala) as per liking
- Crushed RiteBite Max Protein Chips: 1 packet
Servings: 4 bowls
Method of Prepation:
- Take a vessel and put puffed rice in it
- Add roasted groundnuts, gram, finely chopped cucumber, carrots, tomatoes and crushed RiteBite Max Protein Chips into the same
- Add Bhel Masala as per your liking
- Mix well
- Transfer the bhel into small bowls
- Topit with crushed RiteBite Max Protein Chips
Isn’t that a simple yet tasty and healthy snack? Why not try it once? I’m sure you will enjoy it just like I did! Also share your views about this recipe in the comment section.