We all love to stay in still but it becomes really difficult to keep you with the changing trends. When you are amidst the trends which are great but you are not sure what you should do with them then the best strategy is to go by the pick which is evergreen. When you want to make a statement then you must follow the trend by with a twist, ass a little personal style to the global trend to look chic yet stay comfortable. You will find the best trend tips here that will keep you ahead of others and in style always. If you are thinking that it will be a lot of work then you are wrong, but it will be a lot of fun for sure
- Trend of wearing big glasses: Staying in style should not mean that you are compromising with the necessary. What you can do instead is choose a chic design for all that you absolutely need. What we are talking about here is you all time required glasses, now big frames are in trend and they are your requirement thus you must combine this style and your need to stay the glam fashionista that you are. No matter what outfits you are wearing when you have the attention of the latest frames that you have covering your face in just about the right way. This will take away the stress of wearing glasses as that is what the trend is right now.
2. Go fancier: If you are not sure what the trend will do to your personal style yet you are keen on being on the list then you must follow this. The fact that we choose between underdressed and to be overdressed almost all the time. If the self-doubt creeps in choose being overdressed. This does volumes for your confidence and even if you are the only one being extra glamorous, wait!! tell me will you complain about it?
3. Trendy Accessories: Adding beautiful layers to your look is the latest trend. Even with the other things changing frequently, you can never go wrong with accessories. You can keep the style subtle if your dress is glamorous. Like pair long neckpieces with high neck dressed and then avoid long earrings. And if you have added gorgeous earrings then keep the rest of the look subtle. There are so many things that can be added to the look but make sure that you know your dress well to make that choice.
4. Add layers: Fashion trends do not mean a bag is in vogue, it basically means the way you club things change. When you are dressing up and want to look trendy then always remember to add the extra layer to the look. If you are dressed in your pair of favorite Jeans and a must have sweater you are not done unless you have added that beautiful coat to the look, or the fancy bag that will add a little extra to your appearance. You must understand that this layer will work wonders and if they are not doing you good you can always skip them at the last minute to avoid the drama.
5. Your shoes: One cannot have enough number of shoe period. The trick always is to paid long dressed or coats with flats and anything hits above the knee should be complemented with heels. So, in order to buy the same at reasonable or discounted price one can check for shoes offers running on the internet like flat Rs.700/- off on orders above Rs.2000/-, 10% cashback on paying through debit or credit card, flat 20% off on orders above Rs.1000/- , etc.
6. Strategic skin show: Take it from the experts, enhancing your sex appeal does not mean revealing all your beauty assets at the same time. Do the same strategically, if you are wearing a dress which shows your beautiful legs then keep the top decently covered and with deep necklines wear bottoms which cover the legs. You sure want to be trendy but there should always be a grace in all you do.
7. Length: If you are not sure about the length of the skirt or your pants then keep them at a safe length. The mistakes that many make are wearing pants which are not the height of the shoe. It makes the whole look shabby and takes away all the grace from the outfit. Hem the pants to the right length so that they end where the shoe starts. When you are thinking about the skirts keep them knee length when you are undeceived.
8. Comfort first: Just to ensure that you are trendy and using the right accessory does not mean you are stuck with the heavy stylish bag for the whole evening. When you are dressing for an evening then wear your favorite dress along with a dressy bag with a stylish chain. This allows a hands-free look which is not just appealing but comfortable as well. Mingle with everyone in the part easily along with holding the food and drinks comfortably.
9. Scarf back in trend: Something that has never goes out of style is the look of your scarf on all your dresses. You may look at the dress and feel the need to add something to it, just throw a scarf on. You can always carry it with you and use it when you like. You can wear it in multiple ways to keep experimenting with the look. Tie a simple knot if nothing else works. The latest scarf designs are striped ones with vibrant colors.
10. Have a list: You are just gorgeous the way you are, and hence you do not have to get worried each time there is a shit on the trend. You should have your must-haves list which should ideally consist of at least 10 of your favorite items that goes well or you each time. This will keep your closet organized and also remind you about the things that you never wear. The floral must be in fashion but if you pick is pastel colors then let that be it.
The list can go on but this above mentioned are enough to help you sail through all trends and keep you at the top of it as well.