After a long time, I received a new Blog Award by blogger friend- Dear Kitty! I very much appreciate gestures which acknowledge our work and time behind the blog. These blogging awards are no less a celebration for the blogger, because it is a small token of appreciation of our good blogging.
I am glad my friend acknowledged this and she nominated me for the Real Neat Blog Award, which is her own creation! I am happy to learn that she finds my blog, neat and well-designed and in return, she showered me with this beautiful praise, thank you really! 🙂
The answer to the seven questions she asked:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
– I’ve readers mainly from the US and India.
2. What is your favourite sport?
– I love badminton and usually get time to play it during summers.
3. What has been a special moment for you in 2015 so far?
– To realize the dream of becoming a successful individual despite all odds.
4. What is your favorite quote?
– “Nothing is permanent in life”
5. What was your favorite class when still at school?
– English & Maths & Geography & Science.
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
– To let go things.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
– A Piano and a Guitar.
Ok, so now talking about the rules of the award-
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc).
I nominate the following bloggers-
My 7 questions to them:
- What do you blog about?
- What inspired you to blog?
- Your Favorite Book/Quote/Poem
- If you had a chance to keep an another name, what would it be?
- Your Favorite Author
- What’s your favorite sport?
- Your tips on blogging